laservision offers onsite, customized laser safety courses. We arrange in-house laser safety training programs built around your employees and facility requirements. Contact us for more information. We’d be happy to discuss the best option for your laser technicians. Simply chat with us online, send us an email, or give us a call 800-393-5565.
An assigned Certified Laser Safety Officer will present Laser Safety Training Program information topics as required for user personnel routinely working with or potentially exposed to Class 3B or Class 4 laser radiation (per ANSI Z136.1 – Appendix E).
- Fundamentals of laser operation (physical principles, construction, etc.)
- Bioeffects of laser radiation on the eye and skin
- Significance of specular and diffuse reflections
- Non-beam hazards of lasers
- Laser and laser system classifications
- Control measures
- Overall responsibilities for management and employee
- Medical examination practices (if applicable)